Other things on the burner:
- Filling our calendar in the months to come, including some travel plans, yeah!
- Dining room is filled with sewing projects and I have something exciting arriving tomorrow to add to my sewing projects!
- Georgie's room in nearly complete. I will have to wait for his windows to defrost so I can get good light to photograph! :)
- Magnolia and I have been working on filling a photo album of our trip to China. While I was feeling terrible about taking so long to do this, it is actually perfect timing. I sort and Magnolia puts the pictures in. I tell her about each picture as we go. We do a roll of film a night and while I love reliving the memories, she loves hearing them!
- George is going to rebuild Magnolia's bed next. Her headboard is an antique for a full bed. Her bed is a queen. He is going to add to it and build the frame to make it all more substantial. Initially he painted it pink but it's the wrong pink and when it's done, it will get a fresh coat of white!
- The playgroup a friend and I started up in the fall seems to have fallen in a good routine. We've added friends as we go and meet every other Wednesday and sometimes more often than that. It has been so nice to have found such nice friends!
Stay warm everyone!