Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2007 came in without much hoopla but we greatly welcome it nonetheless...it's a new year!!!
This is the year, the year we will finally be connected to our daughter!

We had a low keyed weekend at home, just the two of us. George started building a bookcase for our lakehouse. I sewed and we both rearranged furniture. I finally caved in and gave George the okay for bringing up the big t.v. from the basement to our living room. It actually looks okay and I have to say, the High Definition is like getting a pair of glasses, it's unbelievable.


Referrals are on their way...I will post the news as soon as I hear it. This is for the families of last September...we are still last November. Hopefully they will have gotten through all of September, we'll see!!!

No comments: