Thursday, February 01, 2007

What a day!

Two great things to report:

1. Our I 171H came in the mail today! This is the result of our re-file. We are now completely up to date on our paperwork AGAIN. Our story was clearly heard at the USCIS (United States Citizen & Immigration Services). Their standard turnaround is 90 days, ours took 7!!!

2. Referrals arrived today! The cut-off isn't known for sure but it's looking like October 13th of 2005. We are November2, 2005 so we are very very very close! I don't think we'll make the cut for the next batch but we should be in the following batch. Wow, probably only 8 weeks more before we see our daughter's face!

The Rumor Queen got her referral today and will likely be traveling in 8 weeks so I don't know where I'm going to get my daily fix, my any little tidbit of information on what is happening next. We'll have no clue when our call will come. It will be like going into labor...without the braxton hicks...without the water breaking...it will come with NO warning.
HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE THIS???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucy & George........Mary relayed the good news to Joel & I last night. Just wanted to let you know we think about you often and can't wait to meet Lilah's newest cousin!! Best wishes, Traci & Joel