Friday, March 02, 2007

All Look the Same Test

We just got word from our agency that the CCAA has been very busy matching families to babies this week...how exciting! That means we definitely won't be seeing them until next week. We don't expect to be included in this batch but we really hope they match up to Oct. 26th which would give us an almost guaranteed in for the next round. I must say, I have permanent butterflies in my stomach. I'm so excited it's hard for me to think about anything else!

Here's a quiz that was posed to me...how well can you differentiate Asians. Take this test and see how well you do on deciphering a Chinese, Japanese, or Korean person. All faces are 100% from one race with none being mixed. I am embarrassed to say that I did terrible.
http://www.alllooksame.com/quiz.php?tid=1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did very bad...that is discouraging, eh?

Glad to hear the hopeful news on possible progress! The olson family is anxiously awaiting the exciting news from China!

Will we learn the news thru the blog or will you call us first??!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you removed the link to the referral page...I can't track this now. Will you post the link again? Emily & all...

Lucy said...

So nice to have comments, thanks for posting Emily! We haven't decided how we'll tell everyone the news yet. I think we'll try to make calls and tell everyone to check our blog since we'll post her picture there.

I did remove that referral page link because I realized it wasn't updating all the current referrals so I didn't see the point anymore with that paticular site. I do have another way of posting the new arrivals so check for that one, I'll post the link today.

George and I finally feel like we are in the honeymoon stage of our "pregnancy." We are in the final stretch, we're brimming with excitement, and these final weeks of waiting have become surreal. We are beyond anxious to share our lives with this little one we are destined to meet. Years and years and so much put into this dream...it's finally coming true!

Love to you all, we miss you guys so much!!! Lucy