Sunday, March 11, 2007

Visitors!

Mary and Lilah came for the weekend while Tim was working up north. I LOVED seeing Lilah, she is hilarious. She is really talking. I loved asking her questions and watching her think them through and finally getting a yes or a no. Mary went to work on Sat. so George and I had her to ourselves. She was relentless in asking for cookies...seriously it's a little OCD but don't tell Mary. This picture cracked me up because I found an old box of rye triskets, they were clearanced out at Big Lots and totally stale. Cookies, crackers, triskets, a tasket, a green and yellow basket, she was so happy, she crawled in my lap and munched on them forever. She was a complete delight, I miss her already. (thanks Mary for doing my hair, those were some pretty bad roots)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG-Lilah is a doll! Those are some cute pictures!