Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday UPDATE

UPDATE
Our agency just informed us that the package that arrived today DID NOT contain referrals. I have no idea when they'll arrive. Maybe tomorrow? I just don't know. I'm getting out of the house. I'll post what I know later.

*************************************


It is now the afternoon in Europe and we've heard nothing from them. Does this mean referrals won't arrive until tomorrow or later??? They are usually the first to receive them, it's making everyone wonder what and the heck is going on. Our agency told us specifically that they expect a package to arrive today. They couldn't be completely positive the package is referrals so we'll have to wait and see. They expect DHL between 10 and noon.

I'm glued to the computer right now...afraid if I leave for one second I'll miss something. I'm dressed and ready for the day. George went to work this morning and should be home before noon. This is simply crazy. Are we in? Are we out? Are referrals even arriving today? Will they arrive tomorrow? Will they arrive at the end of the week? I would like to clean the house but I can't move, it's like I'm frozen in a state of anticipation. I just need to print out a list of questions to ask if we do get the call and I need to make sure I have the video camera positioned next to the phone... Better do all that just in case. More later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucy, are you online right now???

OMG-I think I read your forum entry!! IS THAT YOU??? YIPPPEEE!!

Emily

Lucy said...

No, that wasn't me. :) I had to go to RQ's forum to see where you thought that. I never write anything, I always just read.
There's nothing out there...no rumors! This is really really hard.

Anonymous said...

ok, I just read a reply from another woman with the same LID of 11/2, and the name is "Waiting4Lucy"!!! I thought, maybe it could be you???

Also, her reference the braxton hicks comment made me think of you.

I was hoping it wasn't cuz I want to be surprised by "her" name.

Hang in there!! Emily