Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Done with the Countdown

I'm not going to count anymore. We are here. These are the final days. Travel Approvals for the last batch of families are on their way to our agency. That's a good sign that referrals should be following very soon! I don't think we'll get the call yet this week. We should still be on schedule for early next week. Our agency has been wonderful keeping us updated. George and I are very calm, very excited, and very anxious to see who it is we have waited so long for.

Thanks to everyone who has been calling, emailing, and leaving comments, we really love everyone's excitement and support.

Please check back, if we hear that referrals are on their way, I will be sure to post it!

(If you want to see pictures from our weekend and video of baby raccoons, scroll down.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you guys, checking this site religiously, sometimes 3 times a day! I am so excited for you both and cannot wait to meet her. Thinking of you, Emily

Anonymous said...

Lucy & George...

So excited to catch-up on everything, and lucked out because she will be here so soon now! (seeing as though I've now become addicted to the updates now that I got the website-when I was home last weekend my mom mentioned it as if I already knew all about it!) Anyway, I'm so excited for you to find everything out and for you to get her! I can't wait! Thinking of you and Love you both, Amanda

Lucy said...

So glad to hear from you, Emily and Amanda! Thanks so much for following along!
I'm waiting on pins and needles right now to see what our agency might report tonight. It's Thursday morning in China right now so this is time we get info...

Jen said...

George and Lucy,
we are so excited and cannot wait to get the final word. Tim and I will be on vacation next week but you bet we will be finding a way to check this site. We cannot wait to meet your newest addition. We are thinking of you guys often.
Jen and Tim Joy

Jen said...

George and Lucy,
We cannot wait to get the final word. Tim and I will be on vacation next week but you bet we will find a way to check this site. We are so excited for you guys and cannot wait to meet your newest addition. We are thinking of you often.
The Joys

Anonymous said...

Dear Lucy & George...

You have been through so much, and have worked and waited and kept smiling in anticipation of this great event. Mom and I are so very, very happy for you, and so proud to be made grandparents yet again! We, and everyone else, absolutely cannot wait to hold this precious gift in our arms.

Dad