Tuesday, June 26, 2007

8 Months Old

Today Magnolia is 8 months old! Eight months ago we were already a year and half into the wait. Eight months ago I started this blog. Eight months ago we bought a lakehouse to work on during the long winter months. Eight months ago I celebrated my own birthday just as she was beginning to enter the world. Eight months ago I really couldn't fathom how much I would love this little one dimensional photo and short history of a baby halfway around the world. It's
been an amazing experience and now I know it couldn't have been any other way. We knew she was meant to be with us the first second we saw her.


"She's as sweet as tupelo honey, she's an angel of the 1st degree..." - Van Morrison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 8 months Magnolia! Soon you'll be celebrating these milestones with your forever mommy & daddy! We love you and can't wait to hold you (and kiss you!) and play with you (willa/ellie/lily). HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DAY TO MAGNOLIA JUNE LING JUDY!
Love, Aunt Emily, Uncle Curtis, Willa, Ellie & Lily XOXOXOXOX