Wednesday, June 06, 2007

"Once in while, in the middle of ordinary life, a new journey begins..."

We are so proud to announce our daughter!

Chinese Name : Jiang (name of SWI) Cheng (Honest & Sincere) Ling (Smart & Bright)
Birthdate: 10/26/2006 7 months!
Social Welfare Institute (SWI): Yanjiang, Jiangcheng Dist. Welfare Institute
Province: Guandong

At her last medical when she was 5 months old she was 24" and 14.3 lbs.

We think she is just beautiful with a FULL head of hair!
We were emailed a very grainy and small black and white photo. Tomorrow we will get the color photos. We will post them on the blog tomorrow with her new name!

We are on cloud 9!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am overflowing with tears of joy for you both! I cannot wait to meet the newest addition to your beautiful family. Much love to you both, let the journey continue...keep up posted all along the way! XOXOXOXOXOXOX
~Emily, Curtis, Willa, Ellie & Lily

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!!! I have goose bumps! Just think you will have a little girl in your arms before you know it. Please, Please tell me if there is anything we can do! 7 months! Our girls will only be 2 months apart! I am so so very happy for you two!
Jason, Chastity, Liam and Bedelia

Anonymous said...

awww I can't wait to see her this summer!