Wednesday, June 06, 2007

This is the Day!

The sun is shining here today!
Overwhelmed with excitement...the day is finally here!
We both woke up singing this song...

"Sun is shining, weather is sweet, make you wanna move your dancing feet..." -Bob Marley

Shouldn't have had coffee.
Shaking like crazy.
Nearly passed out in the shower with anxiety.
Cleaned the kitchen and set up the camara.
Waiting for email from agency stating referrals have in fact arrived.
Calm again.
Talked to pediatrician about reveiwing baby's medical records.
Nervous again.
Think I'll go sweep front walk.
More later...
I'm back.
Swept the walk.
Called neighbor and her told I have a plant I dug up for her.
Talked to my retired neighbor...told him today was the day, he's excited.
Dug up a bottle of wine we bought in Cali a long time ago for this day.
Set up umbrella and outdoor chairs (why???)
Pulled out bag of pink balloons to put on mailbox.
Going to blow dry my hair, what else am I going to do???
It's getting closer to 10:30.
My heart is pounding and my stomach is full of butterflies.
Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you guys!

Love you, Emily