Thursday, August 30, 2007

Photos

Here are some photos from the past few days.
The $3 walker from a garage sale was a good find, a great place to put her when we're outside. She still doesn't like the grass. We're working on it.
This one makes me laugh because Magnolia looks so cute in her little cream sweatshirt and she wouldn't let me take her picture. I caught her though because she loves to stand up and teeth on the cabinet knob. See the drool!? A 5th tooth has broken through!
It's hard to get her picture, she stops whatever she's doing and speed crawls towards me when she sees the camera.
The other day I made baby food. She liked everything for the most part but gagged on my applesauce. The chocolate cookies were for me!
More photos to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peter and I are checking out the new update and he loves the one of her asleep at the kitchen table. He keeps calling her anolia!!
Love John