Friday, October 12, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Busy playing
Busy giggling
Busy tearing up magazines
Busy getting into cabinets & dishwasher
Busy walking!
Magnolia has turned a corner with walking, she is much braver and is thrilled with her progress. She's walking up to 8 or 9 steps now. They're wild steps as you can see from the above picture! She's also smiling and laughing a lot more. If I laugh, she laughs. Her sense of humor is shining through more and more each day. She's such a delight. I never forget for one minute how long it took to find each other. I just can't imagine life without her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Magnolia, is that a Packer TD you're signalling? Papa : )

Anonymous said...

lo

Anonymous said...

my favorite pic is the one in the grass. the overalls with the bunny are too much nana

Anonymous said...

Hey there Magnolia, are you wearing pink she-she nubby minky pants??

I made those especially soft for you long ago. I'm so happy that those adorable little legs of yours are inside them...bet you slide around on those hardwood floors pretty good, eh?

Love you-Aunt Emily and all