Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Birthday

Today was my birthday and what a special birthday to finally be a mom and share it with Magnolia. Last year on my birthday I was so depressed that it was yet another year without being a mom. I specifically remember being happier that day after my birthday. I felt like I could then start to look forward to this birthday when I knew I would have Magnolia. Little did I know that Magnolia was born on that very day! What a wonderful thing to share birthdays with her! We had so much fun today. We went to story time at the library, did some baking, went shopping, and went for a long walk. George brought home Chinese food and we had a great family night together. Tomorrow is Magnolia's birthday and we are having lots of family come this weekend. We are so excited to see everyone and Magnolia will get to play with her cousins! Check back for photos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you and Magnolia! We are so happy you have each other to celebrate with!

Love, Bridget & Ben

Jodie said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Love, your cousin Jodie

PS My son Brady was born the day after my birthday too. I love little coincidences like that.