Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Wishing everyone
a very happy
and safe
holiday!
Merry
Merry
Christmas!
We're packing up the car and heading to STL to spend Christmas. It's been a busy week and all I've been thinking is how in the world my parents did this with 6 kids! We're excited to see family and celebrate together. It seems surreal to have Magnolia here, to finally have a Christmas as a family of three. Everyday I look at Magnolia I remember how long & how hard our journey to her was and I feel so incredibly blessed. She is an absolute joy in our lives.
Check back after Christmas for photos of Magnolia's First Christmas!
xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lucy & George,
We have been reading your blog for a couple of weeks now. I cannot express how happy we are for you! You are SO blessed to have Magnolia and she has the best Mommy & Daddy too! Thanks for sharing your miracle with us. We would love to be able to meet Magnolia on one of your trips to STL. Merry Christmas and blessings for the Best New Year ever!!!
Love,
Jen Madlinger & Family

Anonymous said...

Time to get ready now to bring in the New Year...and all the wonderful things that it will bring Mommy Lucy, Daddy George and most of all...Baby Magnolia!

Love,
Nana and Papa

Lucy said...

Hi Jen!
I hope you get this, I don't have your email... So good to hear from you. Loved your Xmas card, your boys are getting so big!
I hope we'll be able to get together on one of our next trips to STL. Warmest wishes to you and your whole family for a wonderful new year! Love, Lucy