Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another Dancing Video

I know, I know, another video of Magnolia dancing. I keep thinking I'm going to capture her doing other things on video besides dancing but I have yet to do it. I have nothing else to post and besides, I never tire of watching her dance. She first heard this song on the Apple IMac commericial and loves it. I put it on the blog so here she is dancing to her own blog. She's also trying to snap her fingers. I hope to get out the camera and take more pictures of her soon, she's so on the move, it's getting trickier and trickier.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I bet you NEVER get tired of watching that :) That was adorable!
I cannot believe how much snow you guys have had! Thank goodness we plan to visit in the SUMMER :)

Jodie said...

Aw that is so cute. I love watching her dance too.

Anonymous said...

I can honestly say...I love watching her dance as well. She's so cute! I've watched it 3 times! Glad to hear things are going well. I want to come visit soon.