Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Six Months Ago

Our Family Day was 6 months ago today! What an incredible day that was. I just love to look at the photos of that day because it was one of the happiest days of my life. Words cannot describe how it felt to be handed this beautiful baby girl. It was the most surreal thing I've ever known. Here are some photos taken on August 6, 2007.




























































Today is also Chinese New Year's Eve. I am sweeping the house, setting out bowls of oranges, and wrapping some gifts. We will make dumplings this afternoon to eat tomorrow.
Please check back soon for photos!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your pictures were great! They really captured what a special day, it was for ALL of you.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful, precious moment... I'm so VERY happy for all of you!! Magnolia is a gem. I want to meet her someday soon! All my love, Elizabeth

Lucy said...

Elizabeth,
So nice to hear from you! I don't have your email so I hope somehow you get this...
Please try to join the Strickler clan this summer on Wash.Isle, WI! You can stay at our place. It's the last week of July! Email my dad for more details...we would LOVE to see you!
xoxoxo Lucy

Jodie said...

Those pics made me tear up. You were so happy to get her. Makes me feel emotional. Loved the chinese new year pics from above too!