Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cousins & MS Walk

We had a short visit from Mary, Lilah & Sophia. Magnolia and Lilah were so excited to see each other, they danced in the rain, barefoot and all! Magnolia pinched me when I held Sophia at first, she's very possessive of me! Sophia is such a little dumpling, I love to hold her. :)
On Sunday we did a walk for Multiple Sclerosis. George's sister, Elizabeth, has MS and we did the walk in honor of her. Here's Magnolia at the end of the walk, wearing her medal and I think happy she's finally out of her stroller!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

That was super nice of you guys. I have MS too, but forget that I have it most of the time. Modern medicine is such a blessing!

Emily said...

I love the pictures of my nieces! So adorably cute! The happy faces just made my day...
Love, Emily

Lucy said...

Jodie,
Another great reason for us to participate in the walk. :)
I'm glad you are doing well and not affected by your MS.