Wednesday, July 09, 2008

4th of July

We had a very nice 4th of July here on the island. Magnolia loved the parade and promptly said "more of this" when it ended. We didn't see the fireworks because Magnolia decided she was too tired, said bye bye, and started to walk towards the car. :)
Below are pictures from dinner at The Washington Hotel and story time at the Red Barn next door. After stories all the kids blew bubbles. It was so much fun!
We are continuing to have a wonderful time up here, doing a whole lot of nothing.

I don't have a lot of time on the internet up here without having a connection so I'll be back to blogging next week. I have some Magnolia updates I want to share and hopefully more pictures. Thank you everyone for all of your sweet messages and taking the time to stop by, I look forward to checking in with you next week!

9 comments:

Jboo said...

Sounds like a perfect break for all. Enjoy your time there!

Janet

Jennifer said...

Looks like it was a wonderful holiday, for all of you! We are getting very excited :)Let me know when you are back, and we will catch up!

Jennifer said...

Sooo cute! Magnolia is full of life..it is great to continue to watch Olyvia's sisters grow....Enjoy your time!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Wow....that looks like a very beautiful place for a vacation!

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Lisa

Football and Fried Rice said...

I am still drooling over your location? it must be a midwestern island!! Looks like a beautiful 4th weekend. I wish I were relaxing by the lake!!

Emily said...

Hi guys! i'm so glad you had a wonderful vacation up north. hope all is well with you as you adjust back into your routine. can't believe how much miss maggie has grown! omg-if you don't see it, listen to me! she looks older/grown/bigger/etc...always beautiful! i can't wait to see her and love that she says sentences. see you soon i hope. love, emily

Jodie said...

What great pics! Loved M's 4th of July dress and the fact that she bailed out on the fireworks. :)

Bridget said...

Just catching up as we have been away - Looks like you guys had a great fourth of July and a fun time away! Magnolia is adorable as always! Hope you have a great week!

- Bridget

Kate said...

I found your blog through a link on another blog...and so glad I did!!! I love your photographs...and that sweet little subject doesn't hurt either! Your daughter is beautiful!! I will be back to visit!!

Hope you are having lots of fun!

Kate (and Lia!)