Tuesday, December 02, 2008




My little elf has been such a good helper putting up all of the Christmas decorations. She especially likes the creche figures. She also tasted her first candy cane in which she told me a hundred times how good it was. When we go shopping she wants to see "Christmas stuff." She recognizes "Ho Ho Santa Claus" anywhere. She gasps, "Oh my gosh!" when she sees Christmas lights and Christmas trees. It's so much fun to have the holiday season with Miss Magnolia, it's so much fun to see it through her eyes. We brought a Christmas tree back with us from the island. I'm so excited to put it up with her this weekend.
Hope you're enjoying the start of the holiday season too!

6 comments:

Kate said...

What a sweet photo of Magnolia...and she's even cuter when I imagine how excited she is with all things Chirstmas....

I am so glad you are enjoying this special time with your sweet gal!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I love this photo of Magnolia...she is absolutely adorable...from the polka dot bow to her striped socks....very festive and stylish!!

This is such a fun age....I just love seeing the magic in their eyes when they see Santa or those tree lights. So glad you girls are enjoying the Christmas season....have fun decorating the tree this weekend!!

Lisa

Bridget said...

Happy December!It's such a fun time of the year especially with sweet two year olds. Lucy loves all things Christmas - it is so much fun! I hope you enjoy this wonderful time of the year! I love the picture of Magnolia - so sweet! Can't wait to see your tree!

Jboo said...

What an adorable little elf helper you have there! She is so darling! Really makes the holidays special, doesn't she! Enjoy December!

Janet

Jennifer said...

What an adorable photo of Miss Magnolia! Our kids really do make this the best time of the year! It is amazing to see Christmas through their innocent eyes!
Looking forward to your tree pictures!

Jen

Melissa said...

You take the most amazing photos - I am jealous! I wish I had an eye for capturing those special moments like you do :)