Sunday, December 21, 2008



We went to a local mansion/museum on Saturday. Each of its rooms is decorated in a scene from the Nutcracker. It was beautiful and Magnolia loved playing with the old fashioned toys under one of their trees. Then we watched the Nutcracker on PBS. Magnolia was just mesmerized. I was too! It was a cold, snowy, and cozy weekend at home. Here are some pictures from our gingerbread party. We had a lot of fun and I think all the kids did too. Magnolia did more eating candy than decorating. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious! That looks like so much fun! I hope that you are feeling well and have a very Merry Christmas! Love you!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

How precious! That looks like so much fun! I hope that you are feeling well and have a very Merry Christmas! Love you!

Amanda

Jboo said...

Wow - -that mansion looks beautiful!

I think your party was a huge success -- such sweet little gingerbread houses! And who can resist the candy!

Have a great holiday!

Janet

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like fun!! I know another little one that was a better eater than builder!!

Merry Christmas!!

Jennifer said...

Looks like a beautiful weekend!
We wish you, George, Magnolia and that precious new life that is on the way, a VERY Merry Christmas!

Love you guys!
Jen

Kate said...

Oh my...that is just my idea of a perfect day. The place where dreams are made and come true!!!

Thanks for sharing these pictures!!