Friday, May 22, 2009


Things are getting better and better around here. We are falling into a good routine and we venture out almost every day! My days are insanely busy. I don't think I've been this busy since I waited tables out of college! I think I'm running on fumes but I love it. My two little ones continue to delight me every single day. I wish I could take more photographs but it seems like I'm either holding the baby or he's sleeping. Today I had a rare moment outside to snap a few shots while we waited for my sister to arrive. We are all heading up to the island this weekend. It will be the first time since Thanksgiving!

Have a great holiday weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Enjoy your time at the island!!

Good to hear from you:)

Lisa

anne & david said...

George looks like a doll on Magnolia's lap...what a great shot. Have a wonderful holiday weekend! xx

Jboo said...

Enjoy your weekend at the island! George looks like he is growing so much -- such sweet photo of him with lovely Magnolia! Take care.

Janet

Jennifer said...

Lucy,
Have a great weekend on the island! I bet the kids will have a blast :) Your pictures look great!



Jen

The Pruntys said...

George is such a beautiful baby! I just want to squeeze those cute little cheeks! :)