Saturday, June 06, 2009


Referral Anniversary 2008

The photo below came the day after Referral Day. I loved seeing her pushing herself up. I loved her hair pushed over to one side. I loved her little mouth and that sweet expression on her face. I loved the sweet yellow outfit they dressed her in. I took one look at her left thumb and saw how red it was and knew she was a thumb sucker although her reports claimed she wasn't. Within minutes of getting her on Gotcha Day she put her thumb in her mouth and there's a photo of me with my mouth wide open saying, "I knew it!" I think she will always suck her thumb! :) Below was the first glimpse of our daughter. We will never forget that moment. It all made sense the moment we saw her. We had been waiting for her our whole lives.

Happy Referral Day Magnolia!

xoxo mommy & daddy

5 comments:

Jboo said...

Happy Referral Day!! Look at her -- what an incredibly beautiful sweet baby!!

Janet

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Happy referral day!! She was so tiny.....such a precious girl!!

Hope you are all doing well!

Lisa

Erin said...

Happy Referral Day! So cute. She still seems so small, but looks big compared to these baby pictures! Thanks for visiting my blog. I've just perused yours, and love your home, your family, and little George is just so cute. I love that name, and truly regret not using it for one of my own four boys.

Jennifer said...

Happy Happy Referral Day! She is getting so big, what a precious girl!


Jen

Casey said...

Happy Day!!! She is so beautiful!!