Tuesday, July 21, 2009


Wow! This has been the busiest summer ever! Nani came to visit last week and is staying until we head down to St. Louis with her this weekend. We made it up to the island for the weekend. It wasn't enough time, we really didn't want to come home! My pictures are in random order as I can't seem to make sense of anything these days. :)

Here's Nani with George on the island After bath all ready for bed, sitting on the Adirondacks watching the sun set, wrapped in my wrap. Same here, all ready for bed but she just needed one last walk down to the water. Putting flip flops on over socks just didn't seem to be a problem. Quiet time with Nani turning over rocks. Wrestling on the hammock Newest fascination, hands! Magnolia & George with their Nani Magnolia's second year of painting lessons from Nani. This year things got wild with painted party shoes and pink polka dots on the legs. Last year she was completely naked for her lesson. This year at least we got a t shirt on. Sandbox has been a favorite this summer. She will stay in there for an hour! This is George the day he turned 3 months. I had to include it because I loved this outfit my aunt got for him and he outgrew it so fast. :( I just love his sweet cheeks! These two LOVE each other! Blowing bubbles Our summer is about to get even busier. I'll be back next week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have had a busy summer also! I cannot believe how much baby George has grown. I love his cheeks, what a cutie!

Magnolia looks like she is a great big sister! The picture of the two of them is precious.

Dawn

Jboo said...

Adorable photos!! Especially love the ones of Magnolia and George together -- they are the cutest!! He is really growing fast! Have fun on your trip to St. Louis.

Janet

Kate said...

So glad you checked in!!! It sounds like you are having a wonderful, busy summer!!! Magnolia and George are darling together...and so nice to see the painting lesson...I remember that rather risque event from last summer!! :-)

Best wishes,

Kate

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh my gosh....I love all these cute photos of the kids. Cannot believe George is already 3 months old......he is adorable...just like his big sis:)

Looks like the kids are having fun with Nani. Enjoy your weekend!!

Lisa

Casey said...

This summer has been insane... time just goes too fast! Looks like a wonderful one for you!! Such sweet pictures!

Anonymous said...

Shoot, if I had known you were gonna be in St. Louis, we could have gotten together! I live in STL!

As usual, the pics are amazing and both the kids are adorable!

anne & david said...

these pictures exude summer!...looks like you are having a fabulous summer.
xxx