Friday, January 22, 2010

I love to capture the moments of my day.
I don't do it often but I love when I do.
Dinner time. Table loaded with Christmas ornaments from our "New Year Tree," a tub of my new favorite thing; coconut oil, crafts for making a tiger mask for our Chinese New Year parade. Babydoll "sleeping" under table. Magnolia starting a meltdown because she can't find her rolling pin to roll out her pizza dough.
Every Friday night Magnolia rolls out her own pizza dough, spreads pesto, chooses mushrooms, onions & loads with cheese.
Morning play.
Teeth revealed.
Magnolia wipes baby's face after dinner.

5 comments:

anne & david said...

i love these candid photos...seems like such a warm and cozy household.

ps-- coconut oil is the best...i bathe in it, use it as lotion, cook with it, etc...so healthy for you.

Franciscan Spirituality Center said...

gotta get the coconut oil. love the teeth and big sister playing with her baby brother is so sweet.

Jboo said...

What a greate idea to get those candid moments! So sweet! That George is already sitting at the table! Magnolia looks like the BEST big sister! Have a great day!

Janet

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

They are so precious!! These moments are so well captured.... I need to get better about doing this.... Since the photography bug hit me, I feel like every picture must be "perfect" and unfortunately, I don't take a lot of pics just for fun anymore.... I need to get more candids of the kids.

I love how Magnolia is wiping Geoge's mouth after dinner.....so sweet!! Look at those teeth:)

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

xo,

Lisa

Jennifer said...

I love these, Lucy!!!