Friday, January 29, 2010

Two posts back I revealed a very cluttered kitchen. I finally got around to cleaning it and then I decided to make some changes. I rolled up the rug (easier to keep clean with baby) & put chair covers on the chairs to soften up the room. I also moved a new table onto this wall. It was green and I decided to paint it cream. I bought some new glass jars to hold goodies and bought a new wall clock. It wasn't much but I feel so much better about it. It's always so nice to have a change! The table is set in this picture because I had a lovely lunch today with two friends and their kiddos. Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Everything looks beautiful!!!

I agree, all you need is a few little things and it makes the entire room feel and look different:)

Your table looks so warm and inviting......you did a fabulous job!! Wish I could come join you for a glass of wine or a cup of coffee and a nice chat:)


Enjoy your weekend!

xo,

Lisa

Franciscan Spirituality Center said...

so pretty! lovely, spring look. ready for the thaw. love the tulips. inspiring!

Jboo said...

OH my -- it looks beautiful! Am trying to do a little decluttering today! Have a fun weekend!

Janet