Monday, February 08, 2010





















George turned 10 months on Sunday!

He can stack two things.  The first time he did it was with two cans of food.  He can also drop objects into a bucket and get them out again.  He still doesn't say mama or dada.

He mostly growls.  Still a lot of fussiness too.  He's getting his 7th & 8th teeth.  His favorite toy is a ball by far.  I had no idea someone so little could catch and throw a ball.  I think ball will be his first word. 
I feel like I never have a smiley picture to post of him but I think that's just it, he's a pretty serious baby and this is his look most of the time.  Or maybe it's the 2nd picture. He does a lot of that too.  
Happy 10 months George!
I can't believe how close you are to turning one!
I really hope that 8th tooth breaks through soon so you can finally get a nice long break from teething.   
I also hope that means that you'll stop waking in the middle of the night too.  Please, won't you?  
xoxo

7 comments:

Casey said...

Oh!!! That face!!! Too cute!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

He is so CUTE!! Happy 10 Months George:) I hope he starts sleeping through for you...... I know that is so draining! Sarah still wakes up once in a while and I can always feel it the next day!

Hope you have a Happy VDay and CNY......what a surprise to get your beautiful card!! Thanks for thinking of me....I hope that we will be celebrating next year:)


xo,

Lisa

Jboo said...

He is such a little cutie! Wow -- he has a lot of teeth already, doesn't he? My sons were 1 or older when they finally got some teeth!

Hoping to have baby news in the next day or two! So exciting!

Janet

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that they are 10 months old!! WOW! This year has flown by.

Franciscan Spirituality Center said...

He really looks like you in these pics! So funny, sometimes I think he's the spit and image of big George, but here he is so much like you.

I love torquoise on him-that's a beautiful color!

Happy 10 months Baby George!

Lisa said...

WHAT A CUTE GUY!!!!!!

Lucy said...

Jennifer,
Are you the Jennifer as in "Team Killion?" If so, I'd love to be a reader of your blog, I know you went private... Hope all is well with you and your Allison. :)
Lucy