Friday, April 26, 2013

Here is our George the last night being three!  He was one excited little boy.  We, on the other hand, were feeling a little bittersweet that he's growing up so fast.
When he wakes up Magnolia reminds him that he's now four!!!


Love this hug, he was so happy.
 We get ready for the party all morning.  His shark party!  George loves sharks and he knew for a long time that he wanted a shark party.  I made these super scary shark invites.



 I wasn't really prepared to make a serious shark cake so I hoped the blue icing and big shark on top would suffice.  George helped me frost it and put all of the little goldfish on, he loved it!

 These two pose right before the party in front of the huge "mystery gift" (a Big Wheel)






I monogrammed towels for favors.

Hot Dogs, coleslaw, and seaweed (spinach) dip.  And everyone had a shark at their place filled with shark blood (cherry juice) to squirt in their drink.
















Aunt Mary hit it big with a huge airplane and a bug vacuum.  The sun barely warmed us as we tried out the plane outside.
Happy 4th Birthday George!  
It is such a joy and privilege to be your mom.  I love you SOOOOOOO much!

1 comment:

Jess Fraley said...

I love the picture of the hug! SO SWEET!