Wednesday, September 18, 2013


 Big day for these cousins!  First day of riding lessons.  Magnolia waited nearly her entire life for this day!  I have never taken her to a lesson without her saying she didn't want to do it or cry for me.  This was an exception.  She walked in and never looked back.
 Getting helmets on and choosing a horse.
 Magnolia grooms her horse.
 Magnolia walked out her horse.  I was amazed at her confidence on this.  No fear.







 Magnolia was in heaven.  She was smiling ear to ear.  And chatting the entire time.  She was so happy! It was so fun to see her find her passion.




 Practicing balancing exercises.

 What fun!  I have a feeling this will be a lifetime passion of Magnolia's.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am smitten. Between Magnolia, a darling Strickler cousin, and their red boots, I not sure who I could love more. So Beautiful this moment in time for them. Love!