Wednesday, September 18, 2013

 Oh, this day!  This completely wonderful, magical, life changing, family making day!
 I just love celebrating this day!  I love looking at how tiny she was.  How she put her hand on my shoulder so sweetly.  How she never even cried.  How she reached out for her daddy. How she put her little thumb in her mouth and let us love her.
 It was a day I wish I could repeat again and again because it was and will be the most beautiful and amazing thing I'll ever get to do.  A miracle, a true miracle.  Magnolia we love you with all our hearts.

 We take Family Day pretty seriously around her.  It's a very happy, happy day.  Here we are being silly before going out to dinner. 







 It was a beautiful summer evening and Magnolia chose a new restaurant in town and we sat outside.




 Her present this year was a little apron with a doll that fits in the heart pocket.
 I think now we'll be including a little something for Georgie too!


 After dinner the silliness continued...


We made our way to the photo booth in the mall and got our family pics taken like we do every year.  It sure was a fun day!

No comments: