Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Referral Buzz

Rumors are already flying on the Rumor Queen's website. The next batch of referrals are rumored to be arriving next week and having a cut-off date of somewhere between Oct. 11-18!
WOW!!! This is big news for us!!! IF the cut-off date is Oct. 18th, then it means there could be a SLIGHT possibility we could be in the next batch. But, either way it's good news, it means we are VERY close!!!

I feel like all of a sudden I have a million things to do! We are doing so many projects for the lakehouse. I couldn't even get into the nursery right now to organize anything because it's so overfilled with things to take up north. I really am more prepared than I think. George and I did decide today that our shopping trip for our camara will have to be very soon. Then, we just need a carseat. Oh, diapers...wipes...bottles. Just one trip to Target, right???

No comments: