Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Update on Rumor #1

Nothing new has surfaced today. The reliability of yesterday's rumor is still uncertain and truthfully it's just that...a rumor. Our agency called the CCAA in Beijing last night to see if matching has begun and what the cut-off might be but their lips are tightly sealed. They are forbidden to tell our agency anything (all agencies for that matter). Our agency said this is all very normal for the CCAA. Our agency is only told if referrals are on their way and never know the cut-off until they open the package and see for themselves. I believe matching is taking place right now and referrals will arrive next week. Here's a link to a site in which a woman visited the CCAA and was shown the process of matching. It's mind boggling to see that this is how our family will be formed. http://www.wesselsworld.nl/ccaa.htm

We are truly so happy that you are following along in our journey. This is an unbelievable time for us and we're so happy to be able to share it with those we love. Please feel free to leave us a comment, we really cherish them and will be so grateful to share them with our daughter someday.

We are treating this last week as if this could be the final week of our long long wait so stay tuned, I will be posting much more frequently with what I hear.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I'll have to call you to talk about that RQ...I want her to reveal herself so bad. Wonder if rumors will start from the group that was in China during the same time she was gone? That would be wild. What a mystery! I'm sending the BIG *HUGE* BATCH prayers your way. I agree, it'll be a stretch to get that many in one month, so I'm all in favor or getting the notice April 5-6th for a batch that will cut off 11/4/05 LID. That would be sweet, eh??? Although, my heart would break for those who miss it by a day. Still could be you guys, so I don't want to jinks you! All in good faith & all with what the matching room can bear to handle. So sweet!!! Keep blogging...Love, Emily

Anonymous said...

What is your LID again? 11/2 or 11/7? I forgot...

My stomach has butterflies right now...Love, Emily

Unknown said...

Dear Lucy and George, I read your blog on Baby Judy every day and i am so excited for you. I can hardly wait to meet the newest member of our family/ love you much, Aunt Jenny

Emily said...

Did I figure out how to log in? This is my test run...

Lucy said...

Aunt Jenny! So glad to hear from you! Thanks for following along!
I'm so happy to be able to share this with everyone. This is such an exciting and happy time for us, we can hardly wait to see who this little one is and for all of the family to finally meet her!
Give my love to everyone. Love, Lucy