Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Rumor #1

I just said to George yesterday that we are strangely calm, why are we strangely calm??? He said because we've waited so long and we're just ready for her. Well. That strangely calm feeling ended abruptly last night when we checked the Rumor Queen's site for any rumors. This is what we found: A U.S. agency has reported telling one of their Nov. 2 clients to expect to be included in this next batch. If this rumor is true then we're in!!!
This is considered an early rumor and early rumors tend to be too optimistic.
We shall see. Stay tuned. I'll post what I hear as I hear it. There's a stir of excitement and hope around here. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you are right Lucy. I read your blog almost daily to check in with you two and see how it's going. I am getting so excited for you guys. I know how long you have waited and it is almost here. Praise God!

Lucy said...

Good to hear from you Christianne!
Thanks for following along and sharing in our excitement. It's just around the corner! Give our love to the boys. :)

Anonymous said...

This is GREAT news! I'm peeing my pants, actually. I read the RQ daily & heard of this possibility...I'm intrigued by her work. Someday, I want to you explain that to me...is she an undercover China-adoption spy & does she adopt every year or something? I read that she had received her referral & was in China? Anyway, we are so excited for you guys & are praying for a LARGE batch this go around. XOXO Emily

Lucy said...

Emily, you are the best cheerleader! Thanks for all of your enthusiasm, we really cherish it! I just tried to explain the Rumor Queen but it was too long. Maybe I'll put a post on our blog explaining her because it's really become quite a phenomenon and she really has an almost cult like following...she's been a real life saver for me during this wait.