Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Day 1

Since it's May 1st and since we know we're next, I thought it would be a perfect day to start a countdown until referral day. So far it's been a pretty calm feeling around here. We're beyond jaded so I think our mentality is still "I'll believe it when I see it." I think we just need to be pinched.

Of all things, this is what I did yesterday. I took all of her clothes that I've been collecting from dressers (yes, two dressers and a basket but not including all the stuff in the closet!). My mom's voice is in the back of my head telling me to wash all of that stuff. For most people, washing wouldn't be such a pressing matter but since I buy just about everything used, it's driving my mom crazy that I haven't washed it yet. The nursery does smell a little like Goodwill...
I revealed this pile to George last night who wondered why he hadn't put a cap on me earlier. Of course, he loved looking at all of her little clothes. I also discovered that she has 6 swimsuits! The nursery door has been closed for nearly 2 years...I'm rediscovering a lot of fun things in there.


No comments: