Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Day 2

Day 2 out of how many? It could be anywhere from 28-36 or maybe even longer. Seems easy now, I imagine the closer we get, the harder it will be.

Our agency received 15 referrals yesterday for the Oct. 27th families. All girls! Ranging in age from 7 months to 11 months and all from the Jiangxi Province! Rumor Queen's site has links to blogs of families who just received referrals. Check it out if you want to see some pretty cute babies! http://chinaadopttalk.com/category/referral-announcements/

I met with my new friend, Jing, yesterday. She's Chinese and just wonderful! She's going to teach me Chinese and I'm going to help her with English. She is really concerned about teaching Chinese culture to our daughter and wanted to make sure I would show her how to eat with chopsticks! I assured her I would.

George's project of redoing his workshop has turned into a pretty big project with an extensive dust collection system. Our three car garage is now a NO car garage. George is on the phone with his very good friend, Tim, learning of the news that they are expecting a baby girl!!! Yeah! Our daughters will be only a year apart.!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yippee for this count down! i've been meaning to reply, but time slips away...hopefully this month will too for you guys! I will check in often to see how you are doing. I love the pictures, so keep them coming. I can't wait to final meet my new little niece. Love, Emily