Friday, May 11, 2007

Day 11

My Mom and Dad are here for the weekend. While Mom and I shopped, Dad went out and got us completely outfitted to fish on the lake! We are so excited, we each have our own rod and a full tackle box! We then went to Gander Mountain and got canoe paddles. We are leaving this afternoon for the island. We can't wait to show them all the work we've done and to finally get the canoe in the water. Should be fun.
Time is flying this month, I can't even keep up with the countdown. This is a very good thing! Mom brought me my baby gift which is a handwoven diaper bag by Susan Johnson at the Avalanche Loom shop. I love it! Can't wait to use it. Typical mom fashion, she brought a lot of stuff for the baby, thanks mom!
Check back again for photos from our weekend.

No comments: