Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Day 9

My Chinese friend, Jing, was over today for 5 hours! We talked the whole time, we're just like old friends. She brought me the best green tea I've ever had and taught me how to brew it properly. She's very concerned about teaching me things to be able to teach our daughter which I really love and appreciate.

Today Rumor Queen is speculating when referrals will arrive. She's predicting around June 4th, that sounds about right. Yeah!!!

Highchair and car seat arrived today. I told the UPS driver that we're expecting a baby soon. He looked at my stomach and I told him he would be delivering her next month. (He really will be delivering our referral) He walked away too fast for me to explain. I'm sure he's still trying to figure that one out!!!

Keep scrolling down to check out pictures from our trip to STL.

No comments: