Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wow, this is hard

Now that our busy busy month is over and there's nothing to really keep me distracted, this is becoming tortuous! A good tortuous, better than waiting and waiting and never knowing when the waiting would end. This waiting will end. In fact, we already have our baby. That's the crazy thing. We've already been matched, I'm sure of that. Our file is either sitting on the director's desk waiting to be signed off on or it's sealed in a DHL envelope on it's way to the U.S. I'm just going crazy wondering who she is, how old she is, where she is. The only thing I can be sure of is that she has black hair and brown eyes!

This week seems to be taking forever. I just wish I had the confirmation that referrals have been mailed. Tonight will be Friday morning in Beijing so maybe I'll have an update from our agency tonight. If I do, I'll be sure to post!

No comments: