Friday, June 29, 2007

Little by Little

Things are slowly starting to come together. I'm crossing things off my list and feeling like we're getting closer to China. Time is actually flying by!

Magnolia's nursery is nearly finished. I've cleaned and organized her closet. Everything is size 6-12 months in there to start. I've stored all of her other clothes in the guest room. Now you can actually admire George's handiwork in her "custom" closet. :)
Cleaning out her room has been pretty sobering, there is absolutely nothing left to buy! Oh, I guess diapers and bottles might come in handy. We're going to get the "essentials" this weekend.
Travel dates have been revised. Earliest we might travel would be August 2nd. Still waiting on Travel Approvals. They should arrive late next week.
NPR's Terri Gross recently interviewed the author of China Ghosts: My Daughter's Journey to America, My Passage to Fatherhood. Click here if you care to hear the interview, it's pretty interesting. George went right out to buy the book and is enjoying it very much.

No comments: