Monday, June 04, 2007

Maybe Not Even This Week

Our agency has confirmed that they have NO packages coming from China. They called DHL to find this out. This means that the only chance we have at seeing referrals this week is if the CCAA mails out referrals on Tuesday . If they are mailed out Tuesday then they will arrive at our agency on Friday. If they aren't mailed out by Tuesday then we're looking at next week!!!

Tonight is China's Tuesday so by tomorrow morning (the end of their day) we should know if they have been mailed or not.

I'm REALLY holding out hope here. I know another week seems doable after two years of waiting but truthfully it's torture!

Hopefully I'll have an update in the morning...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HI LUCY AND GEORGE,I FOLLOW YOUR INFO EVERY DAY AND I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THE DAYS ARE GETTING CLOSER. I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE FAMILY. LOVE YOU, AUNT JENNY

Anonymous said...

We're hanging right in there with you both! Can't wait until Charlie has a new playmate!
Tom, Christine & Charlie.