Tuesday, June 05, 2007

They're here!

Or so says Rumor Queen. Just got in from a walk, called George, and logged in and couldn't believe my eyes. Still can't. Shaking and in shock. Still no word from our agency whether they received them or not. Gotta change outa these sweaty clothes, set up the camera, and wait by the phone. George is on his way home. This is crazy, I can't believe it's happening!!!

UPDATE: JUST CALLED OUR AGENCY IN STL AND THEY SAID THAT REFERRALS HAVE NOT ARRIVED AT THEIR OFFICE. MAYBE TOMORROW? I DON'T KNOW. RUMOR QUEEN'S SITE HAD QUITE A FEW PEOPLE WHO RECEIVED THEIRS...ONE FROM TEXAS SO THIS ISN'T EUROPEANS RECEIVING THEM FIRST BECAUSE OF THE TIME DIFFERENCE. NOW HER SITE HAS CRASHED AND I'VE GOT NO MORE INFO.
GEORGE IS HEADING BACK TO WORK AND I'M BACK TO SQUARE ONE EXCEPT I NOW HAVE HOPE WE COULD GET OUR REFERRAL TOMORROW. STAY TUNED! NOW, WHEN WILL THIS ADRENALINE RUSH END...I'M SHAKING LIKE A LEAF!!!

No comments: