Sunday, June 03, 2007

Weekend's almost over!

No pics to post. Rainy and lazy weekend at home although George seems to be getting a lot done. I'm not. I had 5 projects going yesterday at the same time and didn't complete any of them.

We've read two baby name books cover to cover and that seems to be the topic of conversation this weekend. I feel confident with our top 3 names then freak out that maybe they're not right. I feel like I'm studying for my SATs and don't know when to stop... We just need to see her little face!!!

Tonight will be Monday morning in Beijing so hopefully we'll hear something from our agency tonight. I'm very anxious to get through this day. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

George & Lucy,

We are ALL thinking of you and looking forward to seeing a picture of your new addition!

We have been following your journey and continue to keep you in our prayers.

Lots of Love,

Reggie, Bonita, Genesis & Lucas

Lucy said...

Dear Reggie, Bonita, et al,
Thanks so much for keeping us in your thoughts. It's anyday now!
Can't wait to share our news with all of you!
Love, Lucy & George