Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's a Big World

This is my favorite new CD. I downloaded it off iTunes and can't get these songs out of my head. Since we're bringing our laptop to China I'm uploading music for Miss Magnolia.
Check it out... Three Little Birds is definitely worth listening to.

I made this bib clip yesterday. I took two Haba pacifier clips and sewed the ribbon on them. The idea is that when you eat out you just clip on a paper napkin and you have a disposable bib!

No, I do not have so much extra time that this is how I'm filling it. I have no time! I'm extremely busy BUT I can always make time for a little project. :)

Our visas should be arriving today. Our detailed itinerary should be arriving sometime this week. We are going to work in the nursery tonight. Hopefully I can make the shades today...

I just ordered a charm for my charm bracelet with Magnolia's name on it, to add the one with Joy, Madeline, & Anne's, just in time to have for China. I just realized that we should have a pac-n-play, making a trip to Target for that... My lists are endless, it's really unbelievable. I could go and on but I don't want to bore you. Hopefully I'll have pictures of the nursery soon.

No comments: