Friday, September 21, 2007

Ahhh

Haven't taken any photos this week. I've been very busy cleaning this house, it was a disaster! I had to do all the floors, vacuuming and mopping, carrying Magnolia in the Baby Bjorn. She seemed to like it!
She also has a little cold so we haven't gone out much. We have been taking walks this week which is wonderful. I discovered that she likes her Mcclaren stroller better than her jogger. She usually sleeps the whole walk but a couple of times I've had to carry her almost the entire way. Now that's a workout. On Thursday Magnolia and George had a photo shoot at the park. George is being featured in his company's magazine for the first employee to take their newly offered paternity leave!

This week Magnolia has perfected opening and closing the cabinets. She does it fast so she gets a gush of air in her face and then giggles. Every now and then I have to get her stuck fingers out. She has also learned how to turn the pages when we read books!

I'm including this video from last week since I have no photos from this week. George did this video when I wasn't around. I think he wanted to capture her dancing but I just laughed so hard that you can briefly see him through the mirror dancing. The best part is when she says "ahhh" after drinking her water. We never taught her that. She's done that since day one. Enjoy and check back soon for more photos to come!

No comments: