Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Discovery!

Magnolia must have felt like she hit the jackpot in these photos. Inside is the cable box and stereo. You know, buttons and lights galore. If we have it open for one split second she speed crawls towards it. So the other day she finally learned how to open the cabinet! Well then of course she's learned to open all the other cabinets. I was taking these photos when she made her discovery.


On this same day we went to the bike store to have her fitted for a bike helmet so she can ride on my bike. I was so excited to go but we barely made it down the driveway when I noticed both tires where flat as flat could be. Go figure, brand new bike that had been sitting and waiting for that very moment with a brand new bike seat, wicker basket, and shiny new bell. Kind of brought me back to waiting two years to go to China only to discover that my passport had expired just before we had to leave. No big deal, just need to ask around the neighborhood for a pump. Just a little anti climatic is all. :)
We continue to do very well around here. Magnolia comes to life more and more each day. She giggles when I say "boo," when she swings, when I crawl really fast towards her, when we tickle her, and when I dance. :) She is a complete joy!
NOTE: You should be able to view the video clips below, I think I fixed the problem. If not, let me know. I also took the music off our blog for now so it won't interfere with the sound of the clips. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got to watch the videos... so cute! Can't wait to see you guys!
~Bridget

Anonymous said...

I love the videos & Magnolia is absolutely adorable! i love her in that sweater, he he he! The cream & white is my favorite!
Wish we could see you guys!
Emily

The Pruntys said...

The videos are so cute and Magnolia is so adorable. Isn't it funny how fascinated they are with electronics? I just took the batteries out of an old remote control for Jack - it is his favorite new toy. Keeps him occupied forever!! Who needs Toys R Us? LOL. :)

Anonymous said...

LUCY THE BUNNY SWEATER MAY HAVE BEEN AUNT JENNYS. I LOVED THAT GREEN BOW SO DRAMATIC!