Friday, September 14, 2007

Keeping Busy

Magnolia is very curious and stays very busy, keeping me very busy! Here she is getting into the lamp cord. We just use lots of distractions around here. She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth, I mean everything. I'm constantly sweeping out her mouth and she continues to give me serious adrenaline rushes. She just looks so cute all bundled up today, it's cold outside! We finally went to the hospital and got her blood drawn. She screamed bloody murder but it went fast. Glad its over.
Here she is standing up on her own. Never for long, maybe a second or two.
All of the hairbows I ordered arrived yesterday. They are huge! I thought she looked like a birthday present! I put them away for now and bought smaller ones (see above) today.
She is starting to get used to the grass.
Here she is on her new wheely bug, she loves it! It's such a cute little thing.
I can't believe she's wearing this sweater. I think this sweater must be over 30 years old because I clearly remember dressing my dolls in it! Emily, Mary, look familiar?

No comments: