Thursday, October 04, 2007

Balancing, Sand, & Hairbows

I stood Magnolia in the grass today and she stood for what seemed like 2 minutes! Even she was amazed at her balance and her two free hands! I've counted 5 steps she can take before crashing.



We played in Charlie's yard today and Magnolia lasted all of two seconds in the sandbox before crying...she'll get used to it eventually.
This is how I get Magnolia in her stroller for our walks, Zwieback works every time!
This was the last time I'm putting a bow in her hair on a walk. She pulls them out and drops them in the road. I didn't realize this one was missing until tonight so we got in the car and retraced our walk until we found it! Good thing it was orange, easy to spot.
Magnolia and I ate Chinese food tonight and she of course, loved it!
We are leaving tomorrow for St. Louis so Magnolia can meet all of her STL cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents! Check back for photos next week! Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love continuing to be part of Magnolia's life. Can't wait to hear all about the STL visit. I know everyone is so excited! Sure wish we were able to be there. Lots of love to the three of you,

Molly and Gareth.

Anonymous said...

Dear Magnolia...

While you're in St. Louis, ask your Mom and Dad to take you to the zoo. You'll love it!

Papa