Wednesday, October 10, 2007

St. Louis

We had a wonderful time in St. Louis last weekend. My only regret is that we hardly have any photos to speak of! I was so disappointed that we didn't take more. I don't know where the time went, our visit just flew by. It was fun to introduce Magnolia to her STL family. I think she just loved all the attention and of course, her cousins!

Nani reading to Magnolia
Morning walk to get coffee. Check out that syringe she's holding!
It was cracking me up, she wouldn't put it down!
Only picture we got of Magnolia at the party Nani had for her.
Asleep in her Uncle Anderson's jumper.
Magnolia was an absolute gem in the car, much better than we had anticipated.
We made it in the usual 7 hours on the way home, only stopping once!
We had a great time in St. Louis and I got to do a bit of shopping which was nice. We're looking forward to going back at Christmas, our visits always seem so short!

No comments: