Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Nana & Papa's

Magnolia and I drove to Nana & Papa's over the weekend while George went to a wedding in Houston. (Congratulations Ben & Bridget!) Magnolia was a peach in the car until we got to the middle of nowhere and she started crying so hard that I had to pull over. With nothing else to do, we sat in front seat together eating cookies until she was ready to go again. I wish I had picture of the two of us. :) Magnolia and I stayed with my sister and her family and my brother and his family came into town to stay at Nana & Papa's. It was a full house and Magnolia loved playing with 7 of her cousins!
Lily, Nicholas, Magnolia, Johnny.
Magnolia was like a real live doll for her 5/6 year old cousins, Ellie & Cici.
Nana & Magnolia
Loving nana kisses.

Magnolia's big cousins, Cici, Willa, & Ellie
Cousin play is exhausting.
Willa, Ellie, Cici, & Anthony (in red) taking a bow after their performance.
We had a great weekend! Thank you Emily & Curtis, Mom & Dad for having us!

No comments: