Monday, December 17, 2007

Milwaukee Weekend

George's work holiday party was this weekend in Milwaukee. We stayed at a hotel downtown and Nana & Papa came to be Magnolia's first babysitters! Mary, Tim, Lilah, & Sophia also came into the city for the day. We had a great time visiting and loved seeing baby Sophia and seeing Magnolia and Lilah play. It was very hard to leave Magnolia and go to the party, we would have much rather stayed in. We sent Magnolia down to the pool with everyone and I don't even think she went swimming, she quickly fell asleep in Papa's arms after some serious playing with Lilah. We didn't stay long at the party, I missed Magnolia way too much. :)

Ready to go!
Some serious cookie monsters.
It's fun to eat cookies together.
Bristle Blocks! Good thinking Nana.
George took this of Sophia as she slept on his lap.
Sunday we had a great time shopping and having lunch at our favorite spot, The City Market.
Magnolia is learning to eat with a fork!

Here are some random pics taken last week.
I think Magnolia decided she needed a chair she could sit on.
She dragged her wipe box all the way into the kitchen near the chairs and took a seat!
Learning the stairs.
Just after a bath. Look at those fingerprints on the mirror...and I just cleaned it! She loves to stand there while I brush her hair. Don't worry I don't ever leave her up there like that by herself. :)
Having breakfast with Daddy. Bran muffins with marscapone...mmm!
I was on the phone when I felt Magnolia on my heels following me around. I looked down and this is what I saw, using a spray bottle as a phone and carrying a noodle spoon. She's a very good mimicker. This just cracked me up.

No comments: