Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I think I finished all of my shopping tonight. Now I can start cooking, baking, and sewing. The Christmas cards are coming in and I'm hanging them on twine across the windows. The chocolate mice are on the tree and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. Magnolia's 7th tooth came in today! She's exploring more than ever. She's started to run and loves the "I'm going to get you" game. She's communicating more than ever through sign language. She uses the sign for "more" constantly. George calls it her genie in the bottle, she wants more of everything. She is so very active and way too busy to let me hold her as much as I would like. I also realized today how much trust she's developed with us. She will wander away from me for quite some time now. She doesn't let anyone she doesn't know hold her, she'll cry and reach for me. This is all very wonderful...I'm certainly her mama and we have built a pretty strong attachment.
Here are some pictures I took Thanksgiving weekend but wanted to post them because they feel Christmasy to me. Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season.



No comments: